Thursday, 1 November 2012

Adrianna


Adrianna is a model and fashion designer from Poland. She contacted me recently to work with her on some new shots for her modelling portfolio. Not knowing what she wanted I started by asking her about styles she liked. After a few emails and looking at different photos she decided she wanted natural lighting and to shoot outside so I started thinking about good locations.


I remembered a trip to Eling Tide Mill from a couple of years ago and thought it would be a good location. Whilst working at the mill itself was not possible, we found a great variety of backgrounds all in a short distance.



There were quite a few locations we didn't use, so I will have to plan another shoot!

Adrianna was very happy with the photos and we will probably do another shoot soon, maybe a different style to further extend her portfolio.

That'll have to wait a while though as she is getting married next month! Have a great day Adrianna!

I have so many interesting projects on the boil right now, so keep checking back for more news.

Take care
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment