Sunday, 1 July 2012

Engagement: Hannah and Matt


Well, it may have been the wettest June on record, but when I met Hannah and Matthew in Staunton Country Park for their engagement session it was a beautiful day.


The park is a lovely venue for a relaxed session, and it really does help to spend some time together before the big day. It gives me a chance to see how the couple act together, they can see how I work and get used to having a camera pointed at them.


We took a walk down to the pond and I am pretty sure Hannah was thinking of pushing poor Matt in!


In just four weeks I will be photographing their wedding day. I'm really looking forward to it!

If you would like to see a few more photos from this session then hit play and watch the slideshow...


More soon!

Take care
Rich

1 comment:

  1. Love the slide show Richard ....nice location too and the sun is shining !

    ReplyDelete