Monday, 2 January 2012

Boudoir with Emma

Thought I'd start the new year off with something a little different... some boudoir shots I did a little while ago with Emma.


When doing a shoot like this it helps to start off with some casual shots just to help relax and get comfortable. Emma has done this before, so she wasn't all that nervous, but sometimes it takes a few shots to get used to being in front of the camera. Once relaxed you can start to get a little more adventurous.


This (above) is one of my favourite shots from the session. I think it is quite sensual. An easy pose and one I think many women would feel comfortable in.


These shots are more of a glamour style than traditional boudoir. I don't think there are any fixed rules and sometimes it is better to go with the mood than to stick with a preconceived idea. Emma herself, and the clothes she brought with her, really suited shots with more attitude. :o)

Take care!
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment