Monday, 10 January 2011

Charlotte and Ben



Today I thought I would share with you one of my favourite photographs from Charlotte and Ben's wedding.

It was a bitterly cold day, coming as it did between two weeks of heavy snow. Such a shame there was no snow left on the ground that day, I think it would have really added to the photographs and it couldn't possibly have made it any colder!


This photo was taken from within the Chancel with Charlotte and Ben standing in front of the archway into the South Chapel. You can just see the Southampton Monument, which dominates the Chapel, behind them.


After taking the larger group photos in the grounds, I took the happy couple and a few of their closest friends and relatives back inside St. Peters to warm up a little and get some images, including this one, within this wonderful old church. Records show that the oldest parts of the church, which now form the bottom of the tower, date from 680AD.

I wonder how many other young couples have started their lives together here.

Take care
Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment